Saturday, July 29, 2006

I'm the wickedist witch in all the land!


Welcome to Ashland, OR.


Magnolia flower in Ashland.


Taylor wandering about in Ashland.


Fourth of July Fireworks.


More Fireworks.


More Fireworks.


Picture from our hotel window in Ashland.


Ma Famille in Ashland.


Hello everyone-
First of all, happy belated birthday Poppy! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I have been busy. Ashland was wonderful, after we got back from that, we had bagels with Margaret, Kevin, Andi, and Sam as they were heading south towards Corvallis. Soon afterwards, I spent five days with them there in Corvallis, where I had lots of fun! We biked a lot (thank goodness I know how). About two days after I got back to the coast, my drama camp started. As some of you may already know, I was casted as the wicked witch of the west, which has been tons of fun. Tomorrow, Angi and Danijela are coming down. Tomorrow is also a big day in this house because it will be Zia's sixth birthday! Angi and Danijela will get to help us celebrate (though they may think we are insane). Anyways, I can't wait to see you all very soon! It's going to be so much fun!
Kelsey

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures. Sounds like you all are having lots of fun. Can't wait to hear about Zia's birthday. Happy belated birthday to Poppy and Elby and then of courxe to Zia. Ciao.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home