Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Red, White and Blue!

We've all been celebrating France's victory, as Taylor already mentioned. I am still working on my biking, I am now able to do the U-turns well 90% of the time, and I've gotten stopping down, though I am still working on starting a little bit. Yesterday, we went to the parade, the sandcastle competition, and the fireworks. I had lots of fun at the fireworks with my friend Katie. Today I saw Kelsey, who I haven't seen since Christmas. I am still waiting to post homemade photos (I got some of the fireworks). Anyways, talk to you all later!
Love you all tons!

GO FRANCE!!!
Kelsey

2 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I am so proud of you. Sounds like you are progressing quickly on the bike. Love you.

9:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures of Zidane. Forza Azzurri. Ciao. Grazi.

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home