Sunday, July 02, 2006

Bicycle!

Hello everyone-
I just wanted to inform everyone that today I learned how to ride a bike. I have got the basics down (after practicing for about three hours), though I am having trouble making U-turns. Unfortunately, I didn't make it in time for this year's Tour de France; maybe next year. I love doing it and cannot wait until I am skilled enough to bike around the village (will be a good way to get to the rental house while you are here). Other than my new skill, I don't have much news to report. I love you all so much and miss you a ton!
Love,
Kelsey

P.S. I will post a photo of me on the bike next week.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Totally awesome ... maybe we can rent more bikes so we can join you!

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home