Friday, June 30, 2006

4th of July!

Hello Everyone,
I'm sorry about the absence of homemade photos, but we don't have the Camera plug with us in Neskowin, in about a week and a half, we will start posting them again. In a week from today we are going to Ashland to take our annual trip. We are seeing two plays- The Diary of Anne Frank and A Winter's Tale. We are very excited. My mum, Taylor, Zia, and I are in Neskowin, and our Dad is arriving tonight. Amazingly, I still haven't learned how to ride a bike, but, once my Dad gets here, I am going to learn. Yesterday, I went swimming in a creek on the beach that connects to the ocean with my Friend Katie (shown in the "Nerd" picture). It was COLD. It was in the low sixties outside and the water was much colder, but, despite the cold, we still had a good time. We have been watching the World Cup and tomorrow, close family friends are coming to watch a game with us, later on that evening we are having our annual beach fire with them. On Tuesday (Fourth of July) there will be a parade, sandcastle building competition, and fire works show. I would love to know what everyone else is doing to celebrate. Anyways, talk to you soon. Love you all so much!
Kelsey

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I'm gonna post our July 4th pictures tonight! I bet the fireworks look amazing on the coast. Looking forward to being near you guys very soon. Love love love you.

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home