Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Other Side of Summer


Hello,
Sorry not to have posted in so long.
Grammy and Poppy: I am so sorry about your house. I hope that everything turns out all right.

Yesterday I went to the Young Scholars 2006 Orientation and did a talk for about half an hour. It was fun. I don't know if I said, but a good friend of Kelsey and I got a grant, so I got to see her.
This weekend we're seeing Hairspray, the smash-hit-Best-Musical-Tony winning show. We're very excited.
I love and miss every one of you and will see you soon (though not soon enough).
Love,
Taylor

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I CANNOT wait to see you guys. I need to make our plane reservations. If there is nothing available I will walk cross country to see you --- with Danijela on my back. Where the heck is Kelsey? No posts? Gonna kick some hinney!!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home