Sunday, June 04, 2006

Mubarak


Hello everyone,
The blog has not been very busy so I hope you are all still alive.
Well, last night we went to a great Lebanese restaurant downtown, to celebrate Dad's birthday, Kelsey's graduation and the end of my Monty Python class. The food was wonderful, and so was the atmosphere. There was a Middle Eastern dancer, Claudia, who danced. We chatted afterwards, since she had gotten me up to dance and saw that I knew what I was doing. She was very nice and I may start taking classes from her next fall (that's her in the picture).
Kelsey had a graduation ceremony at school, and then afterwards the 8th grade graduates, family and teachers ate pizza and dessert in the commons. All of Kelsey's teachers had high praise for her.
My Monty Python performance went smashingly, at least for me. I had a lot of fun and I think everyone else did, too. I played Mr. Mousebender in the Cheese Shop sketch, and the Sergeant in the Self-defence Against Fresh Fruit sketch (coincidentally, both characters were originally played by John Cleese. Not that it's all the same to you, that is).
Love you all.
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
T

2 Comments:

Blogger Chapman Family said...

I'm so glad your Monty Python class went well. Did you like the others? Is it something you would ever do again? I'm sure you were the star of the show. Love you! M

5:59 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

I so want to be there too. I guess it won't be very long. It sounds like a great time & good food which is always important! I started back to work part-time so my blogging has taken a back seat to the other things I need to get done. I'll work on that!!!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home