Happy Birthday to Me!
Hiya,
Sorry to those of you whose calls I did not respond to over the birthday weekend. I was in seclusion, getting some glorious downtime. No one to get anything for, no requests of any kind, no healthy meals to prepare, no going to bed early, no getting up early, etc, etc, etc.... For my birthday, I had two wonderful nights in a hotel. Kevin took the kids the first night and then Grammy took them and Kevin joined me the second night. Thank God for awesome husbands and wonderful grandparents. I remember when I was a kid and I would ask Grammy what she wanted for her birthday. She always said, "peace and quiet". I couldn't think of anything more boring and really couldn't believe her. Now I get it! Anyway, I had a great time. I went to 2 movies, had salad, chocolate, and wine for dinner in my hotel room, watched Coyote Ugly competitions on T.V. (don't ask) and read until 1:00 am. It was heaven. So, I had a wonderful 29th birthday! Love you all and thanks for all the well wishes, Auntie M
Sorry to those of you whose calls I did not respond to over the birthday weekend. I was in seclusion, getting some glorious downtime. No one to get anything for, no requests of any kind, no healthy meals to prepare, no going to bed early, no getting up early, etc, etc, etc.... For my birthday, I had two wonderful nights in a hotel. Kevin took the kids the first night and then Grammy took them and Kevin joined me the second night. Thank God for awesome husbands and wonderful grandparents. I remember when I was a kid and I would ask Grammy what she wanted for her birthday. She always said, "peace and quiet". I couldn't think of anything more boring and really couldn't believe her. Now I get it! Anyway, I had a great time. I went to 2 movies, had salad, chocolate, and wine for dinner in my hotel room, watched Coyote Ugly competitions on T.V. (don't ask) and read until 1:00 am. It was heaven. So, I had a wonderful 29th birthday! Love you all and thanks for all the well wishes, Auntie M

3 Comments:
Happy birthday, Sis-Boom-Bah! Your birthday sounds like heaven to me. Good thing I can be 28 this year. Thanks.
I'm glad you had a wonderful 29th ;) Birthday! Love you tons!
K
Wow, 29 years old! :-P How time flies. So glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment
<< Home