HIPY PAPY BTHUTHDTH THUTHDA
Auntie M-
This is a little late, but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday! We tried to call you that night, but you were out and about. I hope you had a fantastic birthday! Love you and miss you a ton!
K
You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's you birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you!
- The Beatles
This is a little late, but I wanted to wish you a happy birthday! We tried to call you that night, but you were out and about. I hope you had a fantastic birthday! Love you and miss you a ton!
K
You say it's your birthday
It's my birthday too, yeah
They say it's you birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you!
- The Beatles

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home