Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Mustard, Pickles, and Mountain Dew...

Well, I'm back from my camping trip. Overall it was OK...we stayed in cabins which were pretty bad (I would have rather stayed in a tent). The food was pretty disgusting and unhealthy. However, as you can see in some of the pictures, the nature on our five hour hike was spectacular. We also had a great time hanging out together and I got to see Saturn through a telescope (probably the only time that I will be able to see Saturn's rings).

I felt very lucky to be in such beautiful surroundings. It felt very different
from the nature I'm used to.

We hiked up here and could see miles and miles of beautiful hills. It was amazing!

One evening, we spent time relaxing and playing cards ...

Georgeous!!!

Doesn't it remind you of a band?

Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Lettuce, and Tomato
Baked Ham Bone, French Fried Potato
Hot Dog, Chili Dog, barbecue,
It's got Mustard, Pickles, and Mountain Dew
It's got Mustard, Mustard, Mustard
It's got Pickles, Pickles, Pickles...
And Mountain Dew-woot 'n' Dew-woot 'n' Dew, Dew, Dew!
Perhaps it brings back a few old memories?
Love you all!
P.S. I've been thinking about Sam and hoping he heals quickly. Love you sweetheart!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chapman Family said...

Click "Post and Comment Options" at the bottom of the window where you input post text. When you start to create it gets a date/time stamp. I always change it to be the day I actually end up posting the entry.

I manually moved the main text from the bottom to the top & left everything else. It can be tricky but highlight the text. Perform Shift + Delete. Move the cursor where you want the text and perform Shift + Insert.

Love Auntie A

9:32 AM  
Blogger Chapman Family said...

Thank you!
K

10:41 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

I love this post by the way. Beautiful images & I'm so happy to see your life. I totally agree with the band picture. Very cool.

4:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home