Wednesday, April 19, 2006



Hello my pretties,

Update: I still miss you so very much.

I'm sorry to have missed the hot day in Dallas, but the pictures of Munchkin make up for it. Yesterday I started my Monty Python class. Wasn't quite what I expected. All but one of my classmates are 10-13 year old boys. I also thought they would all be die-hard, wisened MP fans who I could perform all the favorite sketches with at break, but it seems all but one of them have seen nothing more than Holy Grail. Oh well, the teacher is very nice and I already have a role in the performance, in the Dead Parrot sketch.

Keep the news coming, however trivial it may seem - it's not to me.

Love from Taylor

1 Comments:

Blogger Chapman Family said...

The picture is of Michael Palin in The Lumberjack Song.

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home