Zia
For those of you who don't know Zia, or can't remember her, this is a post about her. We got Zia five years ago, around Thanksgiving, and our lives have been very changed ever since. I can't remember what it was like not having her around, but I know I'm much happier now that we have her. She is an Iggy (AKA Italian Greyhound) if you didn't already know, though, due to the fact that she is extremely outgoing and often chubby, she seems like a breed of her own (we have thus created the term "Diggy"). Her nicknames include: Wujinoo, pigeon pie, Zi Zi Tops, Zi puppy, Zi Puppy girl dog, Zi Doodle Daisy, Zi Zi Wa, chub tub, booboo brain, and Doll Face; Dog Face. Anyways, here are some photos of the head and center of our family:

She often arranges herself in some of the weirdest and funniest positions, this is one of those instances.

I have taken many photo shoots of Zia. One sunny day, I was trying to find Zia. I went into my room and found her lying asleep on my bed, basking in the sunlight (we often call her a sun goddess). I ran to get my camera and got many truly spectacular shots of her.
I took this photo after following Zia out onto our beach deck. We had a mouse that we christened "Mrs. What'sIt". I believe that she was either after Mrs. What'sIt or one of the many chipmunks that eat from our bird feeders.
T took this at our city home. I think it was in the summer and I hadn't started school yet. T's futon was sitting in the middle of the room and Zia came and layed down on it. She was doing some funny poses, so T got out her camera and I helped her with making sure Zia stayed put.

2 Comments:
Blogger can be very temperamental. I've been frustrated many a time. I was about to "relocate" Zia. Hope you don't mind me doing that for you. LOVE A
Thank you, I thought you might have done that! Love you!
K
Post a Comment
<< Home