Thursday, April 13, 2006

P.S. I Love You





Update: I still miss you all.

Well, Angie, your photography is magnificent. My camera now seems deeply and lyrically crummy.
I hope the camping trip goes well! Don't tell me one of these times you're going to run off in the brush and not come back. Oh well, as long as you send me a rattlesnake bracelet.
By the way, the photo in my last post was of a rain lily in Grammy and Poppy's back yard, which Poppy showed to me, among other plants.
Do tell us when you're coming to Oregon, when you've got the dates.
Love,
Taylor

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Awesome photographs. We have a great family. Love you.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Angela said...

Margaret went camping by the way. Not Angie. But I like that you think I went camping. Pretty sure I would perish in a situation like that :). I think you & Kelsey take brilliant photographs. I'm not just saying that either. You are both talented. Love love love you.

5:18 PM  
Blogger Chapman Family said...

I know it was Auntie M camping. Should have made that clear.

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home