Monday, April 17, 2006



That's really too bad about the camping trip. It appears Andi is a very tough girl. I'm glad you enjoyed the time you had. Wish I could have been there with you!
Well, we spent the weekend on the coast. Lainie, who you might know (she was a teacher at NVS) throws an Easter party at her house every year and all the "community" come. I got to see people who I love but don't get to see often because of our move, and people who I hadn't seen since before we moved to Seattle, which was really great. And the food was really good.
Oh, most of the pictures I've taken are on discs, so I had to find a random, pretty image. Thus the horse.

I want another slice of rhubarb tart
What-barb tart?
Rhubarb tart
René who?
René Descartes

Love,
Taylor

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Look forward to seeing the coast this summer! Yippee

5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home