The family tree's beginning is unfathomable to me. And right here in all the branches is where our family came to be.
Eating cheese.
Poppy at Sam's birthday dinner.
The Cutting of the Cake.
Love, Taylor
posted by Chapman Family at 6:56 PM
T,I really enjoyed your pictures, even of me. You are a good photographer and I love you. But then I also love your sister and your mom and dad.popskips Can someone enlighten me on how to post a photo to the blog?p in a
Love the images, Taylor. The clock rocks ... or ticks. I'm so glad we are all blogging together. You don't seem so far away. Auntie A.
Post a Comment
<< Home
2 Comments:
T,
I really enjoyed your pictures, even of me. You are a good photographer and I love you. But then I also love your sister and your mom and dad.
popski
ps Can someone enlighten me on how to post a photo to the blog?
p in a
Love the images, Taylor. The clock rocks ... or ticks. I'm so glad we are all blogging together. You don't seem so far away. Auntie A.
Post a Comment
<< Home