Monday, May 01, 2006

GENE POOL

What a great web site! It is so much fun to hear what everyone is doing. We could learn a little more about each other...WOW!

I have just returned from three weeks in Dallas and Amarillo. The contractor pulled out of my Dallas project, so I am looking for a new one. What a pain! I am sure that things will be better without him. It seems that his ego was hurt by a woman boss. I still need to do a lot of stuff in Dallas, but am looking forward to tackling some projects at home like refinishing and slipcovering furniture. I have enough projects around here to keep me busy forever.

Poppy and I are going to New Hamphire in June for his 50th Dartmount class reunion. Then we will travel to Vermont for a few days visit with old roommates and this wives. Poppy is so good about keeping up with old friends.....and this will be a fun trip.

We have a rough draft complete for our Oregon trip. Poppy and I will spend some time in Corvallis and with Mike in Portland and then with all on the coast. Thank you Mike for making the arrangements for our visit on the coast.

T and K, tell your Dad that he needs to check the site.

Love to all,
G

GENE POOL

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Billie,

You can be my boss any day. It was great to have you spend time with us. Ciao.

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home