Derby Day

Wow, what a bird's nest story. I'm glad Sam is smiling.
Well, there's nothing exciting going on here except that today is the Kentucky Derby! I'm very excited, although I've been out of touch with the horse racing world for two or three years. One of the favorites, Brother Derek, is born and bred in Oregon. That's him in the picture - what a cutie. Also, Beverly Lewis, who went to the University of Oregon, has an entry. She and her husband, who I just found out died in February, have raced a good number of horses in the Derby, and have won it twice.
Also, tomorrow I'm going to the show Celtic Woman. It's a music group of five women, I think mostly from Ireland (I'm a fan of the fiddler). They're record has gone Platinum. It should be a good show.
Love you all,
Taylor

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home