Monday, May 08, 2006

Celtic Woman


Assalamu 'alaykum,
Yesterday me mam and I went to the Celtic Woman show. It was good, although I would prefer if they did more traditional Irish music and less pop-type songs. But the four singers have beautiful voices, and the violinist/fiddler, Máiréad Nesbitt, who I've loved for a while, was fantastic.
Well, I don't know if any of you watched the Derby, but the favorite, Barbaro, won. Edgar Prado, the jockey, has been in the Derby some 15 times and this was his first win. Barbaro remains undefeated, so let's hope he can get the Preakness on May 20th.
I've told Dad to visit the blog, but I don't know if he has yet. And we have to teach him how to post.
Love you all dearly.
Sláinte is Fáilte,
Taylor
(That's "health and greetings" in Irish).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home