Starbucks
Happy birthday, Sis-boom-bah! Your time away sounds like heaven to me. I'm glad you had such a nice weekend.
Starbucks ... every time I see a Starbucks billboard I'm perplexed. Starbucks has to be an extremely profitable business. Lots o' moola for advertising & such. Why is their print advertising so lame? I don't mean to be rude, but there must be something more catchy than "Cup holders prepare to be filled". I could have come up with that & you might have laughed.
Starbucks ... every time I see a Starbucks billboard I'm perplexed. Starbucks has to be an extremely profitable business. Lots o' moola for advertising & such. Why is their print advertising so lame? I don't mean to be rude, but there must be something more catchy than "Cup holders prepare to be filled". I could have come up with that & you might have laughed.

3 Comments:
Starbucks rocks! Except for their advertising
This is a test.
This is a test.
Post a Comment
<< Home