You Can't Stop the Beat!

Well, we saw Hairspray and it was AWESOME! It is now one of my favorite musicals. I hope everyone gets to see it eventually (Perhaps in the form of one of me and Taylor's performances). Last night, our family went for a picnic at Lewis and Clark College, which has a gorgeous campus. We took Zia, and while there she was attacked by three big dogs off-leash. The owners were able to restrain their dogs before anything happened, but it was extremely scary. Last night (after the picnic) Taylor and I watched Syriana, a film about many things, including the corruption of the oil business and terrorism (both of our parents fell asleep in the first five minutes, though not because the film was boring). It was very warm today, and even Zia was panting (doesn't happen very often) we might try to escape from the heat tomorrow by going swimming. Anyways, I love you all a ton!
Love,
Kelsey

1 Comments:
I want to see Hair Spray! Sounds like a wonderful night with family. Kiss Kiss.
Post a Comment
<< Home