It's been so long, I don't know what to say...

(One of my best friends dressed up for her school's Nerd Day)
Hello everyone!
Sorry I haven't posted for a long time, I've had lazy summer syndrom. Not much going on in P-town, been getting kind of boring. This weekend, we are seeing Hair Spray, as T already mentioned. On Saturday it is supposed to be 90 degrees, and then creeping up to an astounding 100 degrees on Sunday, CRAZY! It's probably about ten times hotter in Texas, but we're whimps... Luckily on Monday, my sister, my mom, and I will be heading down to the cooler coast, which will be nice; I'm sick of being in P-town!!! I'm so sorry about your house Grammy and Poppy and I hope things will turn out alright in the end. Thank you all for the Birthday greetings as well as the gifts- Angi, I got your present and it's out on the coast. My mum got back from Iowa yesterday (Thursday) and had a great time and loved seeing people that she hadn't seen for at least eighteen years! About two weeks ago, I got out of school and about three weeks ago I had my eighth grade graduation (one year early). Anyways, I love you and miss you all so much and CANNOT WAIT to see you this summer, we're going to have so much fun!
Sending lots of love, hugs, kisses, etc.,
Kelsey
P.S. Did I mention that I love you?

2 Comments:
One year early ... I need more details. Also, the image is hilarious. Made me giggle. Love you.
One year early (I was bumped ahead a grade). I love you!
Kelsey
Post a Comment
<< Home