Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Vive La France!



Hello,
As you all know we are quite involved in the World Cup at the moment. Today France beat Portugal 1-0, which means they will be moving on to the final against Italy (the Italy-Germany game was very exciting, by the way - I'm very glad they won)! That is France's best player, Zinedine Zidane, scoring the winning goal, above. He is retiring after this World Cup, so I am rooting for France, although I love Italy. Kelsey's friend Kelsey is over, so we made some French flags out of paper and went marching through the village chanting Zidane's name, etc. Well, this is America, so no one knew what we were talking about.
Anyway, we're back on the coast and enjoying it a lot. We leave for Ashland on Friday, and hope to have a great time Shakespearing.
In other news, Zia went to the vet today and the vet said she has an infection, so she is taking it easy and being spoiled (I mean more than usual).
Love all of you so much and miss you.


(Zizou and Thierry Henry celebrating after the match)
Love,
Taylor

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I want to march through the villiage!! Oh, yeah, I can soon. We have to come up with some reason to march though. Soccer guys are cute (like Danny). Love you guys. Know you are having fun ...

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey ladies, I thought you guys loved me. Where is my picture.

6:29 PM  
Blogger Chapman Family said...

We do.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home