Tuesday, August 15, 2006

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...



Good morrow,
Finally I have gotten to posting after our reunion. I had a fantastic time with all of you, but it was hard having such a short visit and having everyone leave, as usual. I can't say how much I love each of you.
Nothing has happened since you left. Except watching Lawrence of Arabia. God, I love that film. We're just enjoying ourselves as best we can. Zia is still alive, but she's thrown up maybe seven times. The important thing is that she's breathing and shows as much interest in food as ever. No more cinnamon rolls for her, however.
I didn't take any pictures of the reunion but I thought I would post some that I have taken over the summer in our yard.
Love/hubb/amour/amore/elske,
Taylor


Ferns in our yard. I have not seen this species anywhere
else except this small clump of them next to the holly-tree.


Salmonberry.


Elderberry.


Tea roses.

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Beautiful images, T. It reminds me of being there & the beauty of it all. Thank you.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home