School, Summer...and More School!
Hello All-
I figured I should post since I haven't in ages. I hope everyone is well and had a lovely summer. Grammy and Poppy are here visiting right now and we've been having a very nice time.
I had a fairly relaxing summer. I worked at the local cafe to earn money for a trip to Europe I'm going to take next summer. The trip is being organized by my French teacher at The Northwest Academy and we'll be going to Belgium, France, and Switzerland. I'm already very excited! Other than working, I mostly just read, relaxed, and tried to get ready for the upcoming school year. One of the big events of the summer was the release of the 7th and final Harry Potter book (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows). Taylor and I have been awaiting this event for many years and were both very excited. On the day we got the books, I arrived home at 3:00 PM from work, started reading, and didn't stop until 3:00 AM. I then had to get up early the next morning for work and was very tired all day, but it was worth it since the book was so good.
For any of you who don't know, I have left The Northwest Academy and will be attending St. Mary's Academy this year. I am looking forward to the school year starting (it starts next Tuesday, Sept. 4th). I hope to do many dance classes again this year and can't wait to start up again after not dancing all summer. Well, that's about all I have to say. I love you all and miss you very much. Kiss kiss!
Kelsey
Below is a photo of me and my best friend Tali (Tol-lee) on prom night in May. Since neither of us could find dates to go with, we went together. It was a wonderful evening. Our school had hired a live salsa band and afterwards a group of us got in a limo and drove to a restaurant where we had cake and french fries at 12:00 AM. It was amazing.
I figured I should post since I haven't in ages. I hope everyone is well and had a lovely summer. Grammy and Poppy are here visiting right now and we've been having a very nice time.
I had a fairly relaxing summer. I worked at the local cafe to earn money for a trip to Europe I'm going to take next summer. The trip is being organized by my French teacher at The Northwest Academy and we'll be going to Belgium, France, and Switzerland. I'm already very excited! Other than working, I mostly just read, relaxed, and tried to get ready for the upcoming school year. One of the big events of the summer was the release of the 7th and final Harry Potter book (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows). Taylor and I have been awaiting this event for many years and were both very excited. On the day we got the books, I arrived home at 3:00 PM from work, started reading, and didn't stop until 3:00 AM. I then had to get up early the next morning for work and was very tired all day, but it was worth it since the book was so good.
For any of you who don't know, I have left The Northwest Academy and will be attending St. Mary's Academy this year. I am looking forward to the school year starting (it starts next Tuesday, Sept. 4th). I hope to do many dance classes again this year and can't wait to start up again after not dancing all summer. Well, that's about all I have to say. I love you all and miss you very much. Kiss kiss!
Kelsey
Below is a photo of me and my best friend Tali (Tol-lee) on prom night in May. Since neither of us could find dates to go with, we went together. It was a wonderful evening. Our school had hired a live salsa band and afterwards a group of us got in a limo and drove to a restaurant where we had cake and french fries at 12:00 AM. It was amazing.

1 Comments:
Why didn't you ask me to the dance? I'm a good dancer for an old chick. I'm incredibly excited about your European adventure. However, I must say it's hard for me to think of you getting so old or, er, grown up. You will always be my little neice. I love you!
Post a Comment
<< Home