Tuesday, May 01, 2007

It's Been Awhile


Hi,

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I couldn't figure out how to log on after they changed the site. But here I am, finally. It's been four months, so I'll just cover the most interesting things that have happened.

We've seen two more Broadway shows since then - Annie and The Light in the Piazza. Annie you know. The Light in the Piazza came out a couple of years ago and won six Tonys. It is about a young woman, Clara, and her mother, Margaret, on vacation in Italy, where Clara falls in love with the young man Fabrizio Naccarelli. Her mother opposes the relationship for reasons we eventually find out; Clara is "not quite as she seems". The music is exquisite. The performances were very good, and the design is beautiful. The production of Annie was also quite good.

A week ago we saw Moscow-born, New York-raised singer/songwriter Regina Spektor in concert, which was absolutely wonderful. She has real talent - she sings and plays beautifully and puts on a good show.



Regina Spektor

"Love is a fable..."

"Say it somehow..."

Well, that's all for now. Love you all so much.
Taylor

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I saw a live performance of "Twinkle Twinkle" by Danijela Perge. She also sings the "berday" song really well. We play grocery store and go to the zoo often. The last musical I saw was my first in Washington, D.C. 17 years ago. I think I'll go read an Elmo book.

4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home