Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Think, Therefore I am a Rhubarb Tart


Hello,
I am sorry we have not been saying much lately. It's been almost two months since I last posted, and now I feel obligated. An exciting thing that has happened since then is the Oireachtas - a really, really, big Irish dance competition that took place mid-November and that had never been in Oregon before. It qualified dancers for the World Championships, and four dancers from my school are going, which is really exciting; plus many more of them will be going to Nationals.

Another exciting thing was seeing our old friends, the Ogdens - you know, Meggy and Zizi. Zizi is getting ready for college, so they were over here visiting some universities. We found that we still have quite a bit in common. It was lots of fun.

I also read Moby-Dick, which was really an experience. It is in fact all it's cracked up to be. If you haven't already, I would really recommend that you read it at some point in your life.

This weekend we're going to have dinner with Nanny et al. at an Arabic restaurant, and hopefully we'll get to see some dance.

But other than that we are just waiting to go to Austin.

Love,
Taylor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home