Guess How Much I Love You?
I wanted to tell everyone in Texas how much I love you and miss you. Saying good bye to y'all was the hardest thing that I've had to do since the last time I had to say good bye. Y'all mean SO much to me and I can't wait to see you this summer.
One of the pictures I took while in Texas. Sadly, I didn't get very many good ones, but I guess Angi did.
Angi - Where did you find the poem? I had remembered the first three verses and snippets of the other verses, but I'm glad you found it. I love that picture of Andi, make sure Margaret shows it to her. Give Danny and Danijela a hug and kiss for me. I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to say good bye to them. I love you.
Margaret- Have you given Andi the treasure hunt yet? Love you and miss you.
Love you all so much,
Kelsey
One of the pictures I took while in Texas. Sadly, I didn't get very many good ones, but I guess Angi did. Angi - Where did you find the poem? I had remembered the first three verses and snippets of the other verses, but I'm glad you found it. I love that picture of Andi, make sure Margaret shows it to her. Give Danny and Danijela a hug and kiss for me. I'm so sorry I didn't get a chance to say good bye to them. I love you.
Margaret- Have you given Andi the treasure hunt yet? Love you and miss you.
Love you all so much,
Kelsey

2 Comments:
Grammy found a hard copy of the poem after you left Monday morning! I was amazed by all that you remembered of it. I actually showed Andi & Margaret the Zoolander post before we left Austin yesterday. Love you.
Oh, cool...I'm glad Andi got to see it.
Love,
Kelsey
Post a Comment
<< Home